During business transitions, Shauna Baldwin Associates manages and tracks data collection. We provide transaction support, taking on the extra-ordinary work. We free you and your employees to continue business as usual.
For a family-owned business with 50-100 employees, we:
- managed a due diligence engagement for acquisition by a corporate buyer
- planned for a smooth reorganization and management transition
- compiled reports and due diligence documents requested by attorneys
- represented management at handover meetings
- managed the transition of assets, accounting systems, vendors
- planned and effected data and records transfer to acquiring organization
Business & Systems Recovery Planning
Can you visualize what’s expected of you and key people in your company, if you need to recreate systems or the whole business? Shauna Baldwin Associates can help you develop a clear corporate vision. We walk you through scenarios, prepare your reactions to crises. We help you compile recovery procedures and standardize the recovery process. We have done so before, for a large ecommerce processor:
- facilitated the formulation of a business and systems recovery plan
- managed the project to write, compile, edit and disseminate a business recovery plan
- presented business recovery and crisis management plans to senior management
Ask Shauna Baldwin Associates to review the flow of information through your organization.
Changes in workflow can often lead to large improvements. For instance, we:
- designed a periodic inventory management system.
- developed and delivered training sessions for employees