Change is the only constant. And its pace is accelerating.
Periodically, your company must innovate, upgrade and migrate to new systems to respond to new challenges.
Shauna Baldwin Associates can help you make positive change.
We analyze project scope, develop a strategy, then build a project plan. We help you define standards for critical data-mapping from multiple sources to your target system, based on business and regulatory needs.
We manage your IT project, providing status reports at regular intervals. We write scripts to compare and test data before migration. We develop internal training materials, provide detailed project schedules before cutovers, and monitor post conversion issues till resolved. The result: projects that come in on time and within budget.
Our track record:
Conversion Project Management
- created generic project plans for credit card processor conversions
- evaluated and compared credit card payment processors
- managed web site upgrade, content rewrite, responsive site creation and maintenance
- upgraded security for PCI/MCI compliance
- evaluated and coordinated vendors for installation of POS servers and terminals
- managed a company-wide email upgrade project
- designed inventory database and defined managerial reports
- designed an email marketing campaign, selected marketing platform, setup email lists
For a Debit card network:
- managed the successful addition of MAC, INTERLINK, MasterMoney and VISA-Check products
- wrote coding specifications for credit union software vendors
- successfully coordinated 3 beta installations, creating generic project plans, forms and test scripts for the installation of 19 more institutions
Disaster Recovery Planning
For a major debit card processor:
- managed 162 people for a five-month Computer System Recovery Planning Project
- wrote a Systems Disaster Recovery plan for cold-site recovery of 7 regional EFT networks, 2 state EBT systems, The State of New York’s Medicaid system and 1700 institutions on Tandem and IBM platforms
- coordinated book production for three-vol set of Business Recovery Plan manuals
- presented training sessions for senior management
- managed successful Disaster Recovery Test of an international network
For a bank:
- reviewed and critiqued their Computer Systems Recovery Plan
For a consortium of banks:
- managed a business recovery planning project for the consortium’s administrative offices
- prepared their Disaster Recovery Plan manual
- designed instructional presentations, created content and presented staff training sessions
Accounting and Database Systems Conversions
- managed 36 conversions of GL, AP and Payroll systems
- designed custom databases, managed code versions
- designed financial reports