- Does our brand story sound old-fashioned?
- Is our social media consistent with our site?
- Do we need to rewrite our FAQs to reduce calls to our call center?
- Who has time to write procedures for our new ERP system?
- How can we present our brand to attract Investors/Buyers?
Turn to us when these questions haunt you.
Our lead consultant Shauna Singh Baldwin is an award-winning writer. She is a native speaker of English who also speaks the language of business and IT. She has written B2B and B2C communications for clients worldwide. She and her associates form a digital design team to provide our clients personalized digital experiences.
For instance, Shauna has:
- written Investor Presentations
- rewritten FAQs for a health payment systems company, reducing call center interactions.
- documented AP, AR and Expense modules for a new ERP System implemented in WI, MI, IN, and IA.
- written an Operations Manual used by 500 financial institutions and their card processors
- managed web designers, designed and written content for web sites
- created or edited text style guides and brand design guides
- written social media copy for businesses and non-profits
- written and edited brochures, reports, marketing project plans, emailers, reference manual tools, screen forms, and procedures
Contact us and help your organization communicate in a creative, professional and consistent way.